Tell Congress to pass COVID-19 Phase 4 legislation
Congress is currently considering the next round of coronavirus legislation as the nation continues to struggle with the pandemic. There is limited time to pass this much needed relief package.
With the country and our health care system facing an unprecedented health crisis, now is the time for Congress to lead by passing legislation that will:
- Restart the expansion of and add flexibility for Medicare accelerated and advanced payments to give physicians greater ability to deal with the current crisis
- Better address Medicare and Medicaid payment policy to account for the lack of positive updates to further assist America's doctors caring for patients during the pandemic
- Include direct financial support to help sustain physician practices through the COVID-19 crisis including additional emergency relief fund grants and access to small business loans
- Permanently lift the geographic and site restrictions on telehealth technologies so all Medicare beneficiaries have access to telehealth services, including from home, regardless of where they live
- Institute broader liability protection for physicians and clinicians as they continue their front-line fight against COVID-19
- Provide federal assistance for the purchase of personal protection equipment (PPE) for America’s health care workers
Will you help us make a difference?
Please take a moment to email your federal legislators and tell them to support COVID-19 legislation that protects patient access to care and the viability of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery practices.